Year 3 Homework
Reading: Everyday we expect your child to read from one of the colour book bands that they select from school or a book from the Fab 50 shelf.
Spellings: Every Friday the children will receive 5 spellings from the years 3 and 4 spelling list. This term it has been printed in a cursive font as we are teaching the horizontal and vertical joins in our classes. They should practise reading, saying and writing the spellings before writing them into a sentence.
Times Tables: Children have an online login for is TT Rockstars. This is a fantastic program that allows children to practise times tables and their related division facts.
Mathletics: On a Friday the children will be set maths homework from Mathletics. Sometimes the homework will be set for two weeks as we will be learning and consolidating understanding of the concept. However once the children have completed the set tasks they are free to play on the games that they choose.
Topic based: Every two weeks the children will be given homework that is topic based. There is always a variety of subjects and activities for the children to choose from. Some involve research which you as a parent may like to help with but some is completely independent and may involve drawing or writing poetry. This homework should be completed in the green homework books.
- 2020 01 10 Homework Stone Age Iron Age
- 2020 01 10 Spelling homework
- 2020 01 10 Write sentences
- 2020 01 17 spelling homework
- 2020 01 24 light and dark
- 2020 01 24 spelling homework
- 2020 02 07 Shadow Homework Year 3
- 2020 02 07 Spellings
- 2020 02 28 Rocks and Fossils Homework
- 2020 03 04 Tsunami and wishes homework
- 2020 03 06 Spelling homework
- 2020 04 03 Spelling Homework
- 2020 25 02 spelling homework